Thursday, October 18, 2012

2:45 in the morning!


"It's 2:45 in the morning
And I'm putting myself on warning
For waking up in an unknown place
With a recollection you've half-erased
Looking for somebody's arms
To wave away past harm"      ~Elliott Smith~

Anyways it IS 2:45 in the morning and I happen to
be listening to that song creepy, Again I can't sleep
so I decided to get up and make some Butter Tea,
Looking for a decen't cup I was that Robert had
left his Harry Potter Hogwarts mug here, Well that
gave me an idea to made "ButterBeerTea"
If you've ever had Butterbeer then you undestand if
not then you should try some. Anyways this recipe
was just my usual Butter Tea recipe with just a little 
extra butter and some sugar and I made it with just 
half of the actual Tea and half Cream Soda, butters
sugars and even a little milk and Wow! This stuff is 
really good, I think I can perfect an even better one 
after a few more times. Sorry no photo it's late and 
I just didn'y feel like taking a pic but I'll make more 
of this soom and post pics of it, right now I'm going
to finish my mug and go lay back down, I just wanted
to share this right quick,Good-Night Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment