Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dark Rose Tea By Teasource

I bought a Bamboo Tea Tray from Teasource.com and with it they sent me a sample of this, Ok I would have never,never bought this Tea on my own because I just wouldn't but now that i was able to try it, it is not bad at all not too rosey/flowery but a very nice smooth flavor with a slight sweetness in the aftertaste, This one is prolly worth buying to have for company or something even, the little hearts are very tightly pressed and they expand into a good bit of leaves, 1st steep was not as dark as the next steep as usual but the following 3 steeps were very dark slighlty thick and very smooth by the 5th and 6th steep it was starting to look more like the first steep and i knew it was ending, I would recommend this one.








3 comments:

  1. TOTALLY JEALOUS AND LOVING the tea table, tea set, all of it - even the buddha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea table looks nice, I thought it was smaller, but I see that the whole set fits on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that a lazy gaiwan or a shiboridashi? also nice set and table.

    ReplyDelete