Translate

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"Teamail" Photos :)

I just wanted to share some photos of the "Teamail" we got today, It's my orders from Upton Tea Imports and Yunnan Colorful. Here is a long list of the teas we all got some were for us Lance and Me and some were for my friend Alen D (you can check out his blog here http://dobricajevi.blogspot.com/  ).
I swear I ordered the "Introduction to Oolongs" Sampler Pack but I got the "Winter Seasons" Sampler Pack instead and we already ordered 2 samples that come in this pack lol  but Oh well I'm not complaining I'll drink these too, It is starting to get cold down here so I guess Upton figured I could use some Winter Teas instead of Oolongs lol.
UPTON ORDER=
LANCE-
New England Harvest Blend x2
Melange de Chamonix
Sweet Almond
Mango Indica
Vanilla
ALEN D-
Tippy Orthodox FBOP Assam
Assam Orthodox GFOP
Robert Fortune Blend 41
Ceylon OP: Kenilworth
Kenilworth OP1
Thaishola Est BOP Nilgiri
Mincing Lance Breakfast Blend
TOAD-
Winter Season Sampler Pack = N.E Harvest Blend, Melange Noel, Melange de Chamonix, Cranberry Black Tea.approx 35g each in tins
Assam Est Blend BOP 
Turkish Style Blend
Ceylon Green Oliphant OPA
Earl Grey Chocolate x2
Japanese Cherry
Dooars Putharjhora TGBOP
China Panyang Congou
China Panyang Congou Select
Formosa Oolong Superior Grade
Water Fairy Oolong
China Roasted Oolong
Wuyi Golden Monkey


YUNNAN COLORFUL ORDER(for Toad)=
Liu Xiang GongFu Black Tea
2010 Haiwan Lao Tong Zhi 9988 Ripe Puer 
Golden Osmanthus Black Tea Sample
White Milli-Silver Needle Tea Sample
Bamboo Puer Knife

Upton







Yunnan Colorful





No comments:

Post a Comment