Sunday, December 2, 2012

Japanese Sen-Cha and Legend Of Zelda NES

Japanese Sen-Cha and Legend Of Zelda NES
Well I got myself bout caught up on all my household duties(I'm a housewife) so I decided to take some time to play Nintendo, Yep! Nes Now how do I relate TEA to that, Easy Nes Is Japanese(I think) and I know that Legend of Zelda is a Japanese Game so I decided to play the game to the first Dungeon and "Reward" myself with some Japanese tea if I make it :) I made it! and very easily also :) Now this Tea, I it Japanese but I'm not sure who sent me this one I do remember that it was a small amount in a tore up bag so I put it into a small tin for safe keeping. 
This tea was very strong with just a short steeping it almost taste like a weak matcha tea but it was pleasant yet very grassy vegetal and really strong green tea taste, I Enjoyed it. 
After all that gaming this one really hit the spot too it revived me and makes me want to go another round with the video game.I think there are 8 levels in Zelda I don't remember but I'm sure I can find that many different Japanese teas to try each time I go from one Dungeon in the game to the next, I have it on a save state in the computer so maybe I'll come back to it and post some more of these??? Lots of game photo of key points in the game I tried to keep the screenshots in order but some may be off, My "Reward" Tea photos are at the end, Please enjoy and share! Thanks :)



WOODEN SWORD
BOMBS
BLUE CANDLE
WOODEN SHIELD
1ST HEART
2ND HEART
                                      
                                                                        3RD HEART
                                     
                                                                    BETTER SWORD
ARROWS
RED POTION
BLUE RING
ENTRANCE FROM OUTSIDE OF 1ST DUNGEON=EAGLE
BOW INSIDE 1ST DUNGEON
BOOMERANG
                                      
                                                         LEVEL 1 BOSS Aquamentus
                                      
                                                            1ST PIECE OF TRI-FORCE
                                     
                                           MY INVENTORY AT THE CURRENT PIONT
                                      

                                                                           TEA
                                                                          SET UP
                                                                      WET LEAFE
                                                                        LIQUID
                                                            LIQUID WITH IMAGE        









                                                                 

























                         



No comments:

Post a Comment