Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year :)


Happy New Year!
We had an ok holiday season this year, we were home for Thanksgiving and not in the hospital like last year and we were very thankful for that and we got to see our families and eat some good food. We had leftovers for days after thanksgiving and we ate every bit of it, Moms are the best cooks.

Christmas was pretty good we both got to see our families and had a good dinner and got some cool gifts. I was not expecting the gifts that my mother gave me but I was very pleased with them.
I have a mini Noahs Ark teaset that I've had for quite a while now, I got it just because I thought it was cool but I had never intended on collecting them nor did I even stop to think that there may be other Noahs Ark tea sets out there but my mother did.
She obviously had seen the photos of my mini teaset on my facebook and she decide that she would buy me some more, She found 3 other Noah's Ark themed teasets and a few other tea gifts for me this year.
I guess now that I have a small collection of these things I'll be on the look out for more.
We also got some other nice gifts we got some clothings and some colognes and a Kindle Fire(which has some tea timer apps and such)
Lance got some new shoes and I got a jacket and of course we got some teas and some hot cocoas from steapshoppe and a few other places, my Black Pearls arrived on Christmas eve so that was a great present.
These Bailey's cups kinda creep me out for some reason but I like them, I just feel them staring at me with one eye each lol.

And our New Years was good too considering that we didn't go party or really participate in any big celebrations or anything like that. I did pick up just a few fireworks at the stand around the corner and Lance sat outside and watched while I set those off, it was fun for about 20 minutes. We ate pizza and cookies and watched Unsolved Mysteries, when the New Year came in we toasted with a glass of Welch's Sparkling Red Grape Juice no alcohol or partying for us but we had a good night at home alone :)

These are some photos of some christmas gifts :)












1 comment:

  1. Lance says it Kindle Fire HD, Not Kindle Fire lol

    ReplyDelete